IEEE CAS Outstanding Doctoral/Master Dissertation Award (Malaysia Chapter)
Nomination Deadline: August 29, 2014
The CAS Outstanding Doctoral/Master Dissertation Award recognizes outstanding doctoral/master dissertation that has contributed to the advancement of the theory and/or applications of circuits and systems. The award will include an honorarium and a certificate. The awardee will be invited to travel to IEEE CAS High Tea event to receive the award.
The award is for outstanding dissertation (in circuits and systems) dated within one year preceding the nomination due date (i.e. dated between August 30, 2013 and August 29, 2014). A nominee must be an IEEE CAS member at the time of nomination.
Submission deadline: August 29, 2014
Notification of award: September 29, 2014
Award presentation at IEEE CAS high tea 2014
A nomination should consist of the following items:
- Name, address, phone number, and email address of the person making the nomination (the nominator).
- Name, address, phone number, and email address of the candidate for whom an award is recommended (the nominee).
- A short statement (200-500 words) explaining why the nominee deserves the award in question.
- Supporting statements from two people in addition to the nominator.
- The nominated dissertation in an English language version.
- A list of the nominee’s publications that were used as the basis of chapters in the nominated dissertation.
- The latest CV of the nominee.
No nomination will be considered without items listed above.
The judges’ decision will be final on all matters.
Nominations should be submitted as a zip file including the preceding items to the Award Committee Chair, Assoc Prof Dr Tang Tong Boon firstname.lastname@example.org.