CALL FOR NOMINATIONS
IEEE CAS Innovation Awards (Malaysia Chapter)
Nomination Deadline: June 30, 2016
The CAS Innovation Awards recognize outstanding final year projects that have illustrated innovation in the theory and/or applications of circuits and systems. Each award will include an honorarium and a certificate. The awardees will be invited to travel to IEEE CAS High Tea event to receive the award.
The awards are for outstanding final year projects (in circuits and systems) completed within one year preceding the nomination due date (i.e. dated between August 29, 2015 and June 30, 2016). A nominee must be a full-time undergraduate from Public or Private Higher Education Institutions in Malaysia. Either the nominator or the nominee must be an IEEE CAS member at the time of nomination.
Submission deadline: June 30, 2016
Notification of award: July 22, 2016
Award presentation at IEEE CAS high tea 2016
A nomination should consist of the following items:
- Name, address, phone number, and email address of the person making the nomination (the nominator – must be the project main/co-supervisor).
- Name, address, phone number, and email address of the candidate for whom an award is recommended (the nominee).
- A short statement (less than 200 words) explaining why the nominee deserves the award.
- The nominated project report (softcopy) in an English language version.
- If applicable, include an outline of any market place potential and/or research and development potential.
No nomination will be considered without items listed above.
The judges’ decision will be final on all matters.
Nominations should be submitted via e-mail as a zip file including the preceding items to the Award Committee Chair, D r Lini Lee : firstname.lastname@example.org