Deadline: 15th Aug 2015
To provide financial support to young professional or student to attend ICSyS2015.
One Student Travel Grant Award worth RM500 for use in attending ICSyS2015 to present a paper in WiCAS track. Award recipient will also receive a certificate.
To qualify for consideration the nominee must be:
- The presenting author and;
- A CASS Professional Member age 18 – 40 years old or;
- An active student at an established academic institution.
Student selected for travel award is based on the quality of the submitted paper.
A letter of recommendation must be received from a faculty member or department head on official letterhead including the following information:
- The letter must state that the student is expected to be active in the training or degree program at the time of the meeting, or, if the student has completed their degree, the actual date of completion.
- Submit the letter of recommendation during the nomination process, by the deadline. When naming the document please write name of the student, followed by the paper ID number.
All entries must be submitted to Dr. Lini Lee, email@example.com by 15th Aug 2015.
Winner’s name will be announced during WiCAS 2015 program.