We’re searching for a dynamic young engineer who represents the very best of our profession.
“She’s a high achiever, a problem solver and a team player. She should be an inspiration to her colleagues and just as importantly, have the charisma and personality to inspire other to follow in her footsteps.”
- An IEEE CASS Professional Member
- At early professional career (age between 18 – 40 years old)
Experience of leadership: Has led a small team or group of individuals to achieve a goal, this can be voluntary work, at university or at work.
Experience of team working: The applicant must have experience of working with others; this does not have to be in a leadership role.
Professional commitment: Evidence to show commitment to a medium term project or role.
All entries must be submitted to Dr. Lini Lee, firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st July 2015. Form is provided.
- All entries will be reviewed and candidate will be notified by mid of August.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview of which the session will be recorded.
- The winner’s recording will be used as a promotional material for IEEE Women in Engineering.
- The winner will be required to attend the WiCAS Program at Langkawi on 2nd September 2015 to receive the award.
- Judging will be based solely on the information submitted by the candidate and the nominator.
- Decisions reached will be regarded as final after the decisions have been announced.
- The IEEE CAS reserves the right not to present any listed award/prize.
- The IEEE CAS cannot meet any travelling or subsistence expenses for candidates, either prior to or during the awards.