2015 CASS Outreach Initiative on WiCAS Program
2nd September 2015
Holiday Villa, Langkawi, MALAYSIA.
The aim of the Women in Circuits and Systems (WiCAS) Program is to provide an environment for early-career-stage researchers where they can present their work, learn about other research activities in the area of circuits and systems, interact with their senior peers and receive high-quality feedback from the internationally renowned audience of researchers and developers. It is also to encourage interaction between the participants of the workshop and established researchers from academia and industry.
• Promote the transition of students to early-career-stage professionals in the Circuits and Systems Society (CASS).
• Promote the transition of young professionals in CASS to established researchers and academics.
• To strengthen the networking both at the national and international levels to facilitate the sharing of information, experience and expertise.
|ICSyS2015 Delegate||IEEE CASS Member||IEEE Member||
* Payment shall be made during registration.
* Participation is open to all genders.
* Come and join us to encourage women in engineering especially in circuits and systems.
All participants of WiCAS Program MUST register here:
Hurry, seats are limited.